Minnesota Sentencing Guidelines Commission staff provides educational materials and training opportunities on the Guidelines for criminal justice practitioners. All supplemental materials are in effect for offenses committed on or after August 1, 2012.
The educational materials are designed to assist with the policies outlined in the Minnesota Sentencing Guidelines and Commentary. The materials are not representative of the complete or official Guidelines language and should not be referenced in court communications.
For more information on the educational materials, please contact Commission staff at 651-296-0144 or at email@example.com.
For training opportunities and information, or to schedule Guidelines training for your agency, please contact Linda McBrayer at 651-757-1728 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conditional Release Table
- This supplement is a year-by-year table of conditional release for applicable offenses. It is designed to assist you with the more common applicable policies outlined in the Minnesota Sentencing Guidelines and Commentary. This supplement is not representative of the complete or official guidelines language and should not be referenced in official court communications.
- Designed to give the user a bullet-pointed overview of the basic Guidelines policies in an easy-to-use single sheet.
- This supplement was created to provide regular users of the Guidelines with an easy-to-understand summary of the Guidelines.
- Created for the practitioner who needs a single-topic review of specific basic Guidelines policies. The following subjects are available:
- MSGC Training Newsletter: The Guideliner
- Designed to assist the user with the completion of a sentencing guidelines worksheet for a single count complaint. See the Electronic Worksheet System (EWS) Overview supplement for how to enter the worksheet online.
- Electronic Worksheet System (EWS) Overview
- The Minnesota Sentencing Guidelines Commission introduced a web-based application in August of 2000 to complete the sentencing worksheet, replacing the manual process that used typewritten multi-part forms.
- The system is available to criminal justice professionals as part of the Statewide Supervision System (S3). Please link to the S3 site for registration information and current system status. https://search.s3.state.mn.us/s3/logon.aspx
Return to top